Bush Appears to Have Catalyzed Terrorism
Pastor Frank
2009-01-24 14:11:17 UTC
Why do theists eschew the truth so readily?!
Does the truth change?
What Thom is trying to say is, that "a good man" does not exist, for a
person of such quality cannot be defined.
And there goes Frank with another incoherent babble about nothing.
There goes Freddie again with senseless comments in the wrong NGs. I'll
post you over to your home groups.
Fred Thomas
2009-01-24 16:06:11 UTC
Post by Pastor Frank
Why do theists eschew the truth so readily?!
Does the truth change?
What Thom is trying to say is, that "a good man" does not exist,
for a person of such quality cannot be defined.
And there goes Frank with another incoherent babble about nothing.
There goes Freddie again with senseless comments in the wrong NGs.
I'll post you over to your home groups.
Hey Franky, what is my "home group"? A)I'm not atheist as you assume, I'll bet
you do not even know what as atheist is.